Our Story

Delivering Proven Results

P3Logic is a certified Microsoft Small Business Specialist and provides its clients Strategic IT Consulting; Comprehensive IT Services, including Managed Services; and Custom Software Solutions.

P3Logic, Inc. was founded in September of 2000, as an information technology services company dedicated to providing high-performance, cost-effective IT solutions to small and mid-sized companies in the Chicagoland area.

P3Logic leverages the power of people, process and technology to drive quality and deliver real-world results.

The SMB Problem

Most small and mid-sized companies are at a significant technology disadvantage because they don't have the time, knowledge or resources to cost effectively implement and deliver new technologies. They often suffer from one or more of the following problems:

  • They find themselves falling behind the technology curve, can’t seem to get anything accomplished, and are unable to successfully choose and implement new technologies.
  • They are consistently putting out fires and are inundated with technology drive-by’s that need immediate attention and consume valuable time and resources.
  • They are often held hostage by a key employee or provider that holds all the information and documentation to their technology systems, and they are afraid to make a personnel or provider change.
  • They are only 90% satisfied with a new line-of-business application that was recently implemented, and they need help with the other 10%.

The P3Logic Solution

P3logic has developed a proven plug-and-play solution delivery and support system that gives companies the on-demand flexibility of utilizing experienced IT resources, solutions and services only when needed. Our P3-Delivery System has proven to:

  • Increase operational efficiencies
  • Reduce and control operating expenses
  • Gain access to highly specialized expertise
  • Implement the right technologies
  • Experience minimized downtime
  • Attract and retain quality employees
  • Gain a competitive advantage over competition

By plugging into the power of P3Logic, companies are transforming their IT infrastructure from a draining cost burden to a strategic enabler.